sábado, marzo 20, 2004

"I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be
And it seems like there's no way out of this for me
I used to bring you sunshine now all I ever do is bring you down
How would it be if you were standing in my shoes?
Can't you see that it's impossible to choose
No there's no making sense of it
Every way I go I'm bound to lose
Too much love will kill you, just as sure as none at all
It'll drain the power that's in you
Make you plead, and scream, and crawl
And the pain will make you crazy, you're the victim of your crime
Too much love will kill you every time"
(Too much love will kill you, Brian May)

Realmente hay canciones que afectan, que alegran, que animan, que hacen reir, que hacen pensar, pero algunas, solo algunas parecen haber sido escritas tan intimamente para una persona que duelen nota a nota, conviertiendo la musica en un frio que entra y solo sale en forma de bitter tears...